Work with us
We are looking for compassionate Male support workers with or without experience to support our wonderful service users. You will be supporting people with learning disabilities and mental health conditions and dealing with behaviours that challenge. We offer full time and part time hours to work around your other commitments. We offer competitive salary which will increase after 6 month (when you are confirmed in post) fantastic benefits, training, qualifications and a great team environment.
Qualities desired to be successful in this role:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to support people with learning disabilities, mental health conditions and behaviours that challenge
- Ability to think on your feet
- Resilience and Motivation
- Be a driver with full UK Drivers Licence (due to the requirements of the people we support)
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Yarrow.
- We welcome all applications and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy
*Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.