Work with us
Closing date: 11am Friday 24 April
The HR Officer will play an important role in supporting the HR team to deliver a high quality and professional HR service to staff and managers across the organisation. As the HR Officer, you will be customer focused and knowledgeable in all HR areas. You will act as the first point of contact for advice and generalist HR queries from both internal and external personnel; provide effective administrative support to ensure compliance and effective reporting requirements are met.
- To deal with initial enquiries to the department and provide first line advice on HR Policies.
- To support the development of the HRIS to automate HR processes, especially regular tasks such as Right to Work, DBS renewals, absence and Occupational Sick Pay triggers, probation and pay review dates, TUPE conditions changes etc.
- Produce standard references using HRIS for leavers, mortgage and rent applications
- To work in partnership with the Recruitment Consultants to support recruitment campaigns and ensure compliance of new starters by checking Referencing, Right to Work and Work History.
- To draft and issue contracts of employment, workplace agreements and variations to contracts as advised by the HR Advisers and HR Business Partners and ensure new starters and contractual changes are recorded on the HR system.
- To co-ordinate employee benefits schemes, including Eye Care, Child Care, Annual leave purchase, Cycle to work and Season ticket loans and liaise with payroll as necessary.
- To liaise with Payroll, IT and the Learning and Development team, to support the new starter induction process and onboarding.
- To update and maintain HR systems including electronic and paper files; ensuring the team has easy access to information and resources to run an effective service to stakeholders and candidates. Where appropriate, develop and implement new systems and procedures to enhance the day-to-day running of the Department.
- Continuously improving
- Working together
- Inspired by people
- Consistent & dependable
How to apply
To apply please send your CV with a supporting statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org